- A Lithuanian “Ethnographic Village”: Heritage, Private Property, Entitlement
Authors: Kristina Jonutyte
Keywords: heritage site, private property, Lithuania.
- Nutritional Status of 19-Year-Old Adolescents in Urban Areas of Vojvodina – The Republic of Serbia
Authors: Rada Rakić, Tatjana Pavlica
Keywords: nutritional status, male, female, Vojvodina.
- Experiences of trust and distrust in intercultural encounters
Authors: Clara Laura Popa
Keywords: trust, mistrust, immigrants, intercultural communication.
- Studying Hallyu in Central and Eastern Europe: challenges for empirical research
Authors: Valentina Marinescu
Keywords: empirical research, position and reflexivity in the field, gatekeeper, interviews, area research.
- School violence among students in rural areas of the Republic of Moldova
Authors: Victor Zepca, Aculina Zaporojan, Anna Mocanu
Keywords: pupils, school violence, rural area
- Teaching and learning anthropology in “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi, Romania
Authors: Luminiţa Bejenaru
Keywords: anthropology, education, “Alexandru Ioan Cuza” University of Iaşi.
- The crisis of contemporary family and lack of meaning
Authors: Elena-Claudia Rusu
Keywords: Keywords: family, crisis, meaning, religion, psychotherapy.
- The evaluation of scholar fatigue phenomenon and some factors that cause it – pilot study on a group of students from rural area
Authors: Daniela Gavăt, Adriana Albu
Keywords: fatigue, insufficient sleeping, sedentary.
- Social policy for the protection of children in difficulty
Authors: Gabriela Boangiu
Keywords: social politics, child protection, prevention of abandon, social welfare.
- Equal opportunities and the deconstruction of the contemporary family
Authors: Corina Bistriceanu Pantelimon
Keywords: family, structure, role, and equal opportunities.